- Robert Seawright with a proposition for good judgement, criticism for fully-automated investment processes and the risk of fooling yourself.
- On the change of Warren Buffet’s investment philosophy and how a price that exceeds book value can be a good or a bad sign.
- This one should preferrably be called “disruption through entrepreneurs“, it does provide some great ideas though.
- A very recent talk by Mohnish Pabrai with some more basic investment knowledge, for we sometimes like to watch a video, too.
- A set of videos on activist investing that claim to cover facts that are not commonly known.
Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics; I can assure you that mine are still greater. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just I stay with problems longer.
Have a great weekend.